Any company will require basic IT helpdesk tasks. Let’s take a look at the basic specific tasks of a helpdesk below:
- Resolve technical problems that customers and other departments within the company are experiencing related to telephones, hardware, computer software, computer networks or IT applications.
- Website administration, with the company’s information system and server.
- Monitor the process of handling problems and problems after they have been fixed.
- Connect with the IT department to thoroughly solve major technical problems.
- Interpret and present information to customers in an easy-to-understand way, to support the troubleshooting process quickly.
- Install applications, software, hardware or computers and other technology devices for the company.