How Do Customers Return to The Website?
Having a good product or service to sell is an important element in creating an effective online business channel, but the business will be difficult to succeed if people do not access your website. Getting regular customers back to your website is an important requirement of online business.
Remember that starting a business on the internet is very different from starting an outside business. When people go to a store they usually don’t want to go to other stores to refer to the price because this makes them time consuming. However, with the internet, this comparison becomes simple; You don’t have to leave your computer.
That is why it is important for customers to return to your website once they have entered.
Make the site handy
There are many factors that influence website design, but it is important that customers don’t leave as soon as they see your site downloading. The site you create must make customers want to see and want to return.
There are several factors that can help your site become more attractive to customers as follows:
- Avoid using flashing text and images. Although the customer will notice it, the flickering text is now overused and no longer attractive and is not read much.
- Put the most important information on the top of the page. If customers do not find what they are looking for at the top of the page, they will go to another site. Put yourself in the shoes of your customers and ask what you need to find on this website? and review if your website meets this requirement.
- Do not include too much graphics and sound on your site. The graphics and sound make downloading web pages very time consuming, especially if the customer is not using a high speed line. 3s is the average time to load the website, if more than 3s you need to cut down the number of images, flash, videos available on the website. Use https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/ to measure the speed of your website.
- Please include all contact information, including your e-mail address, regular mailing address, and phone number. Help customers trust and quickly find your contact information.
- Add company guidelines and policies to your website to increase customer trust in the company. A company without a clear policy line will make customers nervous when deciding to buy and sell online.
- Do not use too many colors, only use two or three colors. Your website must be consistent with the colors you are developing, using multiple colors will dilute your brand identity.
- Provide a search box so customers can easily find the information and products they need. And should put that search box at the top of the page instead of hiding it at the bottom.
Marketing – advertising – promotion
The e-commerce industry must use the same marketing techniques as those used by other businesses. All companies use tools such as advertising, press conferences and word of mouth, whether they are on the internet or outside. But other marketing tactics have become popular with the electronics business because they are effective for customers who access the internet.
Smart linking system
Alliance network is a group of sites that work together to attract new customers to each other. Alliance network sites contain small advertisements for other sites on the same network. The Internet has many alliance networks. Remember all the websites you visit have a link to Amazon.com, which means they are allied with Amazon.com.
THE MOST EFFICIENT WEBSITE => WEBSITE IS CONVENIENT TO USERS
Hire website content
Another option to improve marketing effectiveness is to hire article writers. Hiring a writer means you hire another person or company to write a part for your website in order to attract and retain customers.
For example, if you are a small company with a website that sells golf equipment online, one way to keep regular customers coming back to your site is to provide the latest golf information on the front page.
Doing this often takes time, especially your staff is too few. If you can’t afford to keep up with news and articles, you can hire another company to write. This allows you to do your business electronically and keep customers coming back for news and from there buying some products.
When you search for information on the web, one of the first things you’ll do is go to a search engine. To increase access to your website, you must ensure that popular search engines recognize your site. If not, many people will not find their site.
The secret to a successful website is to make sure that the search engines have your website in your database with a number of important points that can help increase the number of search engines. your website.
Consumers who buy over the internet often refer to security as one of their main concerns. If customers are concerned about the security of your website, they probably will not buy products from your site. You can make yourself safer for users.
When you set up a business for e-commerce business, you must ensure that your customers can receive support easily. If a customer has to search through a list of frequently asked questions or send an e-mail to technical support and wait for an answer, that customer is most likely to find a website that provides better support. In addition, customers do not want to wait for the phone to receive support because many people only have one telephone line in the house. Many solutions are being launched to help e-business businesses provide technical support to their internet customers.
One solution to the problem of providing timely customer support is to use internet telephony. It is especially useful for home computer users who use a dial-up connection. In addition, another solution is to provide text chat feature, allowing users to open a text box and exchange with support in real time. Because the customer is online and has the necessary requirements, using text chat can be a great way to provide support.